Terms and ConditionsThe content on this site is provided by Inchcape for your personal information only. The content is not intended for trading purposes and is not appropriate for the purposes of making a decision to carry out a transaction or trade. Nor does it provide any form of advice (investment, tax, legal) amounting to investment advice, or make any recommendations regarding particular financial instruments, investments or products. Inchcape shall not be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. This site may point to other Internet sites that may be of interest to you. Inchcape is not responsible for the content on such other sites.
INCHCAPE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY THE CONTENT PROVIDED, OR AS TO THE FITNESS OF THE INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE.
- Inchcape Terms and Conditions – Sale and Purchase of a new or used vehicle
- Inchcape Terms and Conditions – Sale and Purchase of a new or used vehicle – Amendments / Cancellation Form
- Customer Checklist
- Inchcape Terms and Conditions – Parts and Services
- Inchcape Terms and Conditions – Parts and Services – Amendments / Cancellation Form
- Alternative Dispute Resolution policy
We may record calls to help us improve our service for you. Users may download and print extracts of content from this website for their own personal and non-commercial use only. Unauthorised republication or redistribution of content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited.
Inchcape plc and the Inchcape logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Inchcape group of companies around the world.