Why Book With Inchcape?
Servicing and MOT Specialists
Book with Inchcape to receive a range of benefits including:
- Expert technicians, using advanced diagnostic systems & equipment
- Genuine Parts, covered by the manufacturer 1 year warranty
- A courtesy car, collection and delivery service, or lift, subject to availability
- A while-you-wait MOT or service, with free Wi-Fi, complimentary refreshments or the chance to experience the latest models
- Free comprehensive vehicle health check examining: tyres, brakes, lights and fluid levels
- Personalised video of your vehicle inspection from your technician
- 0% APR finance and spread the cost of repairs
MOT & Servicing - what you need to know:
The majority of our Inchcape UK dealerships have MOT centres and offer vehicle servicing. Click here to find your nearest dealership.
We want to make things as easy as possible for you, so we offer the option to book your MOT and service online.
Just select your car brand from the logos above, and complete the five quick and simple steps so that we can get your vehicle booked in at a convenient date and time of your choosing.
If your vehicle is more than 3 years old, it is a legal requirement for you to have it MOT tested every 12 months.
There are no official regulations regarding vehicle servicing, however, it is highly recommended that you arrange to have your vehicle fully serviced once a year, or every 12,000 miles – whichever comes around first.
Yes, absolutely. We will be more than happy to complete your MOT and car service at the same time for your convenience. All you have to do is select both options when you come to book your appointment online.
If your vehicle fails its MOT, but your current MOT certificate is still valid, you can still drive it as long as there are no major faults that are classified as ‘dangerous’. If there are, you will not be able to drive your car away until those issues are fixed.
In either instance, if your vehicle fails its MOT, you will need to arrange for your vehicle to be repaired and retested.
For advice on the most common MOT fails, and a guide to how you can avoid them, read our useful article: The 10 most common MOT fails and how to avoid them.
MOT and servicing costs vary based on a number of factors, so for a more accurate quote, we recommend you find your nearest dealership and contact them directly. If your vehicle requires any work or repairs following your MOT or service, this will incur an additional cost which you will be advised of at the centre.
At all of our dealerships, we pride ourselves on our competitive service and MOT deals so you’re guaranteed to get great value for your money.