Quick, Easy, Online Check-In
At Inchcape we have made servicing your vehicle as hassle-free as possible. Our online facility enables you to check-in your vehicle remotely to suit you - helping you to avoid the wait when you arrive at the dealership. Once your key is dropped off securely, your vehicle will be kept in safe hands with a member of our team.
With these 5 simple steps, we'll take the hassle out of servicing:
- Once your service is booked, you'll receive a secure encrypted link via email or SMS
- You'll then input your vehicle registration details
- And confirm our scheduled servicing requirements and price are correct
- If you're happy simply agree to the terms and conditions
- And finally, sign electronically and arrive at your chosen servicing centre at your allotted time.
Save time and book your vehicle in online
How Can I Use Online Check-In?
Our online service booking platform is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, where you will have access to prices bespoke to your vehicle.
Book A Service
First, book your service online to arrange a service time slot to suit you. You'll then receive instructions to bring your vehicle into the dealership.
Arranging your online check-in
A few days before your service is due, you'll receive an email or SMS with a unique code. The code should be safe, as it should be used with the secure key drop-off box at the dealership, where your keys will be placed. You will only be able to drop your keys off to the dealership during the dealership opening hours.
Collecting your vehicle
Our friendly team will keep you updated on your vehicle's progress. Once the work is completed, we will contact you for collection. You can also pay for your servicing remotely over the phone for ease.
Book your service, MOT or repair below.