About Volkswagen Motability
Volkswagen Motability Cars
Inchcape Volkswagen is proud to be partnered with the Motability car scheme; a registered charity dedicated to helping disabled people and war pensioners not only obtain a new car, but also ensure it is fully suited to their needs.
On the VW Motability scheme you'll benefit from a brand new VW every three years, as well as insurance and road tax, servicing, maintenance and repairs plus breakdown cover. Enjoy worry-free motoring with Volkswagen.
What's included in the Volkswagen Motability scheme?
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years
- Service & Maintenance
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Annual road fund license
- Free replacement tyres & windscreen if and when required
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for a car with Inchcape Volkswagen through the Motability scheme, you must be in receipt of one of the following:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component (HRMC) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA).
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component (ERMC) of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
- War Pensioner’s Mobility Supplement (WPMS).
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP).