About BMW Motability
BMW Motability Cars
BMW on Motability provides flexible and hassle-free access when you choose a brand new BMW from our range of available motability cars on the scheme. A variety of BMW vehicles and specifications now qualify for the BMW Motability scheme; so you'll be sure to find a BMW that perfectly suits your needs.
Each car is suited to a different lifestyle, but all are capable of whatever you throw at them. Features such as automatic transmission, push button ignition and height-adjustable seating positions can all help make driving, or travelling, easier.
What's included in the BMW Motability scheme?
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years
- Service & Maintenance
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Annual road fund license
- Free replacement tyres & windscreen if and when required
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for a car with Inchcape BMW through the Motability scheme, you must be in receipt of one of the following:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component (HRMC) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA).
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component (ERMC) of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
- War Pensioner’s Mobility Supplement (WPMS).
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP).