MINI Condition Based Servicing (CBS) is an intelligent maintenance system which:
- Monitors your oil levels to assess when you’ll require an oil service
- Monitors the degree of wear and tear on your MINI
- Checks the time and mileage recommendations for fixed services
- Analyses data, which you can view on your in-car Info display, to inform your MINI service intervals
- Automatically gives you four weeks' notice of any service requirements due, including information on which components need attention, meaning you can avoid unnecessary maintenance work when planning your service appointment
MINI Condition Based Servicing Symbols - what you need to know
Watch the video below for a full breakdown of how the system works, and an explanation of the Cooper MINI Condition Based Service symbols you need to know:
Free Key Read With Every CBS Service
To help you keep on top of your servicing requirements, we also offer a complimentary key read with every visit.
Whether you are visiting our Service, Sales or Parts department, we can tell you if any Safety Recalls, Quality Enhancements or Service requirements are required simply by reading your key with the latest intelligent manufacturer software.