Best for your MINI. Best for you.
Our MINI Value Service is dedicated to giving your MINI Cooper, Clubman or Countryman the care it deserves regardless of its age. That's why we've introduced MINI Value Servicing so that when your vehicle reaches 3 years or older you can still feel as confident as ever to service your MINI at MINI retailer.
What is a MINI Value Service?
- All work is undertaken by MINI Approved Technicians who know your car inside and out
- We use Genuine MINI Parts that come with a two year warranty
- Includes a brand new micro-filter with oil services, a new sensor with all brake pad replacements and a quality-enhancement check on each job
- A complete wash and vacuum are all part of the service
- Boost your MINI's credentials with an official MINI Centre stamp in your service book
MINI Value Service Costs
The whole range of services we offer are carried out by MINI Trained Technicians using only top-quality Genuine MINI Parts, which are guaranteed for two years. Please refer to the table below for pricing information*:
|Engine Oil Service||£98
|Engine Oil & Microfilter Service
|Engine Oil, Microfilter, Air Filter & Spark Plugs
|Brake Fluid Service
| Rear Brake Pad Service
| Rear Brake Pad & Disc Service
| Front Brake Pad Services
|Front Brake Pad & Disc Service||£389||£330||£341|
*Pricing correct at 09/07/2019, subject to change. Please speak to your nearest Inchcape MINI retailer for more information. Please note, representative pricing has been provided actual price varies depending on model and oil used, please use the link provided to calculate the price for your vehicle.