We're open and on hand to help you
We are still open for businessNational Lockdown update
Following the announcement of the national lockdown, we will ensure that we adhere to Government guidelines and we will keep our customers updated with any changes that may impact our service to you.
Our showrooms will be temporary closed for physical visits. However, we can still facilitate buying a new car remotely if this is your preference at the moment, and you can reserve the vehicle of your choice from just £99 online or over the phone. Our Sales Team remain available online, via video chat or phone to discuss your requirements and can facilitate orders remotely and arrange a convenient time for you to collect your new vehicle from an outside handover area.
We would also like to respectfully ask all customers visiting our showrooms to wear a face covering, as these are now mandatory by law in retail outlets across the UK, so please help us to protect everyone who may visit or work in our dealerships. If your personal circumstances mean you are exempt* from wearing a face covering, please let the dealership team know.
* Exemptions can be found here.
Our servicing departments continue to remain open
Service and MOT with InchcapeAll aftersales departments are classed as ‘essential’ services and remain open for any essential MOT, service and repair work, with enhanced safety procedures in place, including online check in and check out and covid safe key exchange.
Our Service Team are also on hand to support you with all your service enquiries or if you would like to book in with us.
We recognise the importance that when you visit our aftersales facilities, it is safe to do so, and we have implemented safety measures at all our sites to keep you and our colleagues safe.
In addition to social distancing, there will be regular and enhanced cleaning procedures as well as stringent hygiene protocols with all necessary sanitising products. We ask that if you or a member of your family are unwell with Covid symptoms, please stay at home and call us instead.
Again, we would also like to respectfully ask all customers visiting our aftersales departments to wear a face covering.
Ensuring a safe environment for car collections
How Inchcape are facilitating car handoversWe can arrange a convenient time for you to collect your new vehicle from an outside handover area and full social distancing practices will be in place to ensure both customer and colleague safety.
If you have recently placed an order with us and are awaiting delivery of your new car, our team will be in touch shortly to discuss this directly with you.
Please see the FAQ below to discover our social distancing and hygiene measures. Please keep visiting this area for the latest information.
Yes, to comply with the current law, customers must wear a face covering unless exempt.
Aftersales (Service, Parts & Bodyshop):
Our aftersales operations are open for essential MOT, service and repair work as normal.
Our sales operations are open virtually – our showrooms will be closed for physical visits, but our sales teams are available online, via video chat or telephone to discuss your requirements and can facilitate orders remotely and arrange a convenient time for you to collect your new vehicle in our designated external handover area.
Please contact our service team for any support you require, either just for advice on your service or car maintenance, or additionally if you would like to book in with us.
- Audi 0333 222 8335
- BMW/Motorrad 0330 333 5590
- JLR 0333 222 8320
- Lexus 0333 222 0968
- MB/smart 0333 222 0901
- MINI 0333 222 0926
- Toyota 0333 222 8338
- VW 0333 222 8322
- VWCV 0333 230 1860
Every precaution will be taken to look after and protect our customers and colleagues, in particular, social distancing will be maintained in customer and staff areas across the site, there will be regular and enhanced cleaning procedures as well as stringent hygiene protocols with all necessary sanitising products.Our additional safety measures include:
- Increased sanitisation stations in all main areas of the showroom for everyone to use throughout their visit with us, particularly on arrival and when leaving.
- Adopting good social distancing measures with 2m navigational markers on the floor to guide you safety through the showroom.
- Perspex/protective screens at service and sales desks.
- Appointments will be made to limit the amount of visitors at any given time in the showroom and service area.
- The removal our reading material and our refreshments station during this time for customer and colleague protection.
- Improved communication with our customers – we have created safety videos detailing our procedures which will be sent to all customers prior to appointments.
- We have reviewed our processes and will encourage customers to complete as much as possible of the buying process remotely, where feasible and subject to agreement.
- Contactless payments where possible and a change in our processes to ensure that your journey with us is as contactless and safe as possible.
- For those customers who prefer not to visit the showroom we will be able to offer Vehicle Handovers* and Vehicle Appraisals* at your home – however, this is subject to availability and we will prioritise our elderly and more vulnerable customers. Thank you for your understanding.
- Re-organising our seating area in line with goverment guidance and we are asking customers to limit their group to no more than two people when visiting. If you, or any of your family are unwell, please keep your distance and call us instead.
Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020 Certificate
We carry-out an initial deep clean of our workshop on a daily basis before we open. If you would like to discuss anything before we begin work on your vehicle, we will arrange a pre-call with the service advisor or the technician working on your vehicle.
Collection and delivery* is still available however we will be prioritising our vulnerable and elderly customers, so thank you for your understanding. Our drivers will be wearing suitable PPE in accordance with government guidance, will use antibacterial spray to wipe down the interior and door handles and will maintain social distancing.
Essential PPE is provided to our teams, and our technicians will be wearing disposable gloves at all times when moving or working on vehicles, and will utilise disposable covers when required. Each vehicle that passes through the workshop will be fully sanitised; all contact points will be cleaned including vehicle keys.
We have implemented a COVID-19 vehicle valeting process to ensure effective sanitation both inside and outside the vehicle – we are asking customers to switch off their air conditioning unit, and to remove any personal belongings from the vehicle prior to dropping it off, so we can effectively sanitise the vehicle.
*Subject to availability and terms and conditions apply