BMW Condition Based Servicing (CBS) is an intelligent maintenance system which:
- Monitors your oil levels to assess when you’ll require an BMW oil service
- Monitors the degree of wear and tear on your BMW
- Checks the time and mileage recommendations for fixed services
- Analyses data to inform your BMW service intervals, which you can check on your in-car Info display
- Automatically gives you four weeks' notice of any service requirements due, with exact information on which components need checking so you can plan your service appointments and avoid unnecessary maintenance work
- Can be accessed through iDrive and non-iDrive BMW models
BMW Condition Based Servicing Symbols
Watch the video below for a full breakdown of how the system works, and an explanation of the BMW Condition Based Servicing symbols you need to know:
Free Key Read With Every CBS Service
To help you keep on top of your servicing requirements, we also offer a complimentary key read with every visit.
Whether you are visiting our Service, Sales or Parts department, we can tell you if any Safety Recalls, Quality Enhancements or Service requirements are required simply by reading your key with the latest intelligent manufacturer software.