BMW Service InclusiveIf you are currently covered under the BMW Service Inclusive package you will be taking advance of Inchcape BMW's one off, inflation-proof advance payment which comprehensively covers your service costs. For 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever arrives first) the BMW Service Inclusive package will absorb your service costs.
All work covered by BMW Service Inclusive is carried out by fully trained, fully qualified BMW Technicians using Genuine BMW Parts that come with a 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
What does BMW Service Inclusive cover?
- Oil services
- Oil top-ups between services
- Renew air filter
- Renew micro filter
- Renew spark plugs
- Renew fuel filter (diesel models only)
What happens if you sell your vehicle?
If you sell your BMW before the Service Inclusive package expires, the remaining benefits are transferable to any new owner, which can improve the resale value of your vehicle. In addition to this you will benefit from having a full service history stamped by BMW Service.
Does your used BMW come with BMW Service Inclusive?
If you have purchased or thinking about purchasing an approved used BMW car it may still be covered under the BMW Service Inclusive package. To check your vehicle's status, please contact your nearest Inchcape BMW Centre who can run a check on your vehicle's plate.
Not covered? Take advantage of our BMW Service Plans
Pay as little as as £20 a month with our affordable BMW Service Plans. Why pay more when you can spread the cost of your next BMW service over fixed, monthly payments with 0% APR Finance.
Terms and Conditions
- BMW Service Inclusive covers the cost of parts, labour and fluids for the following service items: engine oil service, engine oil top-up, air filter, micro filter, fuel filter (diesel models only) and spark plugs. These items are covered from the date of first registration for a period of 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever occurs sooner).
- Items not specifically mentioned above and items requiring replacement or repair due to excessive wear and tear or misuse are not covered by BMW Service Inclusive.
- Work carried out under the BMW Service Inclusive program will be indicated by the vehicle's on-board computer and BMW guidelines. Work must be carried out in line with BMW service schedules and BMW repair instructions (copies of which are available on request) which may be updated or vary from time to time according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- If vehicles have undergone any form of unapproved aftermarket tuning or performance enhancement, any right to request services or parts under BMW Service Inclusive ceases with immediate effect.
- Servicing must be carried out at a BMW Service Authorised Workshop by BMW Approved Technicians as specified in the Owner's Manual.
- BMW Service Inclusive is transferable to subsequent owners of the car but not transferable to another car.
- Costs paid for BMW Service Inclusive are non refundable.
- Where BMW Service Inclusive comes as standard with the vehicle, customers can opt-out up to the point of vehicle registration.