BMW i4 - First all-electric Gran Coupé
The BMW i4 is the first all-electric Gran Coupé with five seats. It has been designed with a modern spacious interior. The BMW i4 M50 delivers up to 544hp, while the BMW i4 eDrive40 offers up to 366 miles in range ( depending on driving conditions). The new BMW i4 is arriving in late 2021 this car will quickly become the perfect companion for any journey. The optional BMW IconicSounds Electric feature reshapes the BMW i4's driving sound, both inside and out.
Register your interest below at Inchcape BMW.
The BMW iX3 Premier Edition
The BMW iX3 Premier Edition is a sign of things to come. Elevating traditional X model design with amazing levels of refinement and flair, the new look and feel is a celebration of BMW's first all-electric Sports Activity Vehicle. With one sweeping look, your eye will catch unexpected delights; these include the BMW i specific kidney grille, redesigned 20" aerodynamic wheels and a flourish of BMW i Blue accents. Everything about it feels like the future of driving.
Contact your nearest Inchcape BMW dealership to find out more.
Electric Versus Hybrid
Instead of a traditional combustion engine, an all-electric car is powered solely by an electric motor, which is battery-powered. Some of the benefits include:
- Electricity is significantly cheaper than petrol and diesel
- Electric motors produce zero driving CO2 emissions
- With less weight, electric cars are more energy-efficient than traditional cars.
- No fuel duty is incurred on electricity used for recharging
- Zero emission vehicles valued under £40,000 are exempt from Vehicle Excise Duty (VED)
- Lower VAT (5%) is applied to the electricity used in recharging.
If you’re looking to enjoy the best of both worlds, a Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) is just the car you need. Offering both a combustion engine, powered either by petrol or diesel, and a battery-powered motor for assistance or pure electric driving, PHEVs provide a raft of specific benefits these include:
- BMW Plug-in Hybrids are classed as low emission vehicles
- Savings on annual road tax or company car tax
- Electricity is cheaper than petrol or diesel
- Almost silent driving experience
The BMW i3 marks a new era in sustainable mobility, so your driving has less impact on the world around you. Explore all-electric range of up to 182 to 188 miles.
Approximately 27 used plastic bottles go into every car to form parts of the seats and doors. The BMW i3 is manufactured in BMW'S state-of-the-art Leipzig plant, in which the production line runs entirely on renewable wind power.
Visit your nearest Inchcape BMW dealership to find out more.