^Based on MINI Electric 135kW Cooper S Level 2 33kWh 3dr Auto, available to both cash and finance customers.
Offer valid on new MINIs ordered between 30 June to 28 December 2023 and registered by 31 March 2024. Offer excludes MINI John Cooper Works models.
MINI Car Insurance is managed and administered by Wrisk Transfer Limited, registered in England under company number 10657213 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wrisk Limited. Registered Address: 45 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7BG, United Kingdom. The company is registered in England under company number 09721622. Wrisk Transfer Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Financial Services Register number 788062.
This insurance is underwritten by Highway Insurance Company Limited. LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trademarks of Liverpool Victoria Financial Services Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group of companies. Highway Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3730662 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202972. Registered address: 57 Ladymead, Guildford GU1 1DB. Tel. 0330 1239970.
MINI Insurance Solutions is a trading name of BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reference number 312578, registered office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB. BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited and Wrisk Transfer Limited are not part of the same corporate group.
Find your BMW Electric with a complimentary home charger and standard installation or £750 MINI public charging card credit *
1) Home charger and charging credit offer available for Retail customers who order an all-electric MINI vehicle between 1 October and 31 December 2023 (subject to availability). Selected Business customers may also qualify for this offer – please ask your local MINI Retailer for details on eligibility.
2) Vehicles must be registered and delivered by 31 March 2024.
3) Subject to availability. Your MINI Retailer will be able to advise you on lead times for our all-electric vehicles.
4) The 7kW Universal Solo 3 Smart Home Charger will be supplied and installed by Pod Point (MINI is not the supplier of the Home Charger). Standard installation is included in the offer - typically 90% of customers are eligible for standard installation. Pod Point will charge for any additional work required. The Home Charger warranty and installation is subject to Pod Point’s terms and conditions.
5) Home Charger installation can be arranged between the customer and Pod Point. Home Chargers must be installed by 31 March 2024.
6) Customers requesting the Tethered Wallbox, will need to pay Pod Point the incremental cost above the standard offer.
7) In the event that a customer cancels their vehicle order between Home Charger installation and vehicle delivery, the customer will be charged the cost of the Home Charger and installation.
8) *£750 Charging Credit is limited to a single MINI Charging Contract and is valid for 36 months after activation. After 36 months, any remaining credit will be lost. MINI Charging Card allows customers to access multiple charge point operator’s networks visit for full list https://mini-public-charging.com/web/mini-gb/map.