VW Van Three-Year Warranty
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle’s three-year warranty means that if there are problems with manufacture or workmanship, we’ll fix them free of charge. Rest assured, your vehicle is in safe hands. The VW Commercial warranty applies to new Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles bought from a Van Centre, which are registered and normally used in the UK*.
What your Volkswagen Commercial Warranty covers
Your Volkswagen Commercial Warranty covers:
- The repair or replacement of defective parts according to technical requirements determined by the manufacturer.
- The repair of any consequential damage to standard components caused by a manufacturing defect.
- The labour costs of removing and installing parts for warranty repairs at any Volkswagen Centre. You may be charged, at the Van Centre’s discretion, for any extra work caused by modifications to your vehicle.
- Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles approved, supplied and fitted accessories
- Manufacturer defects in paintwork
Please note, your warranty applies to the base vehicle only, it does not cover any special fittings, conversions or additional bodywork. Any defect must be reported to an approved centre as soon as it is discovered within the warranty period.
VW Van Extended Warranty
With a Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle extended warranty, you can have extra peace of mind knowing that if the worst should happen, you’re covered for repairs and maintenance. You don’t need to shop around for the best price, and you don’t need to find a reputable repair shop as your warranty gives you great value cover with the expertise of the Volkswagen Van Centre.
Find out more
*Crafter models (2E and 2F only) registered after the 01 June 2009, or Crafter vehicles registered after 24 April 2018 are covered for three years with unlimited mileage. For all other models the warranty is unlimited in the first two years and limited to 100,000 miles in the third year.