Understanding the Volkswagen Motability Scheme
If you rely on Motability, rely on Inchcape Volkswagen for great offers. Through the VW Motability car scheme, you can exchange your higher rate mobility allowance for a brand new car and enjoy worry-free motoring.
Should you be eligible for the Motability scheme you'll benefit from a brand new car every three years, as well as insurance and road tax, servicing, maintenance and repairs plus breakdown cover. Watch the Motability video which explains your road to worry free motoring.View our Motability Offers
Since 1978,the Motability scheme has already helped more than four million people get mobile with a new vehicle. You can join the scheme if you receive one of the following disability benefits:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA), which is provided by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and is set at £57.45 per week as of April 8th 2015.
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP), which is part of the government’s welfare reform programme and is set at £57.45 per week for disabled people aged between 16 and 64 as of April 6th 2015.
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS), which is provided by Veterans UK and is set at £64.15 per week as of April 8th 2015.
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP), which was introduced as part of the Welfare Reform Act 2012 and is set at £57.45 per week as of April 8th 2015.
Benefits of Volkswagen Motability
No matter the type of Volkswagen vehicle you select, with the Motability scheme, you will receive all of the following benefits:
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years
- Service & maintenance
- Part exchange
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Annual road fund license
- Free replacement tyres if and when required
- Free replacement windscreen if and when required
On top of all of this, we can also arrange for any adaptations to be fitted prior to delivery of your new Volkswagen.View our Motability Offers