Applying for Motability is simple. If you or someone you know qualifies for the Motability Scheme and fancies a brand new Toyota then read on.
Are you Eligible?
People who could be entitled to reap the benefits of our Motability scheme includes individuals who receive the following:
• Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance
• Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
• WPMS (War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
• AFIP (Armed Forces Independence Payment)
Veterans Agency0800 169 2277
Department for Work and Pensions0845 712 3456
Set up an AppointmentContact your nearest Inchcape Toyota Centre and speak to the dedicated Motability representative, from here they will set up an appointment. We’re more than happy to assist you and answer any Motability questions that you may have.
DocumentationDocumentation is a huge part of the process, so we ask that you prepare your documents before meeting with us, which will make the process a lot faster.
- We ask that you bring along the following:
- Drivers’ license (bring along any nominated drivers as well)
- A utility bill which is less than 3 months old
- A Notice of Entitlement (you must qualify for the scheme, under certain, specific circumstances).
- A copy of your DWP letter to the meeting – if you have been appointed a driver for a Motability customer, then please bring their nominator’s letter.