Regular car servicing can extend the life of a vehicle. The reason for this is simple - defects are found before they become catastrophic. A small investment in routine car servicing and repair, plus a good inspection programme results in a good return on that investment due to:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the life of the vehicle
- Reducing unforeseen and possible breakdown risks
- Reduced vehicle time off the road
- Less inconvenience and less unforeseen expense
- Less likelihood of car accidents
- The possibility of greater fuel economy
- The possibility of increased product life e.g. tyres last longer, brake discs do not become scored and in need of replacement
At Inchcape Retail Service Centres, you are guaranteed the best quality of service you can find for your vehicle. You will always get value for money and specialist advice from the people who know your vehicle best. Our service commitment means that you will get:
- Immediate appointments for breakdowns
- Transport assistance while your car is in the workshop
- Thorough explanations of work and invoice
- Follow-up call within 48 hours to check you are completely satisfied with work carried out
You can rest assured that we only ever use Genuine Parts when we service and repair your vehicle. This guarantees that all work carried out on your vehicle is of the highest quality and that the level of safety in your vehicle is never compromised. In addition, if that were not enough, all repair work carried out is guaranteed for 1 year.
We also operate a courtesy car service or a free collection and delivery service (subject to availability). Nobody knows your vehicle better so give your nearest Inchcape Service Centre a call and find out more about our service commitment to you.
Alternatively you can book a service or MOT online by visiting any of our brand sites