Bring your van in for a service from the 3rd to 8th or the 10th to the 15th of December and we’ll enter your details into a prize draw for the chance to win back the cost of your service. That should make for an extremely happy Christmas.*
Contact your nearest Inchcape Volkswagen Commercial dealership.
*Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles 12 Days of Christmas Prize Promotion - Terms and conditions:
1. The Promoter: Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (trading as Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles) a company registered in England and Wales with company number 00514809, whose registered office is at Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN
How to participate
2. To Enter: To enter the promotion you must book, complete and pay for a service for your Qualifying Van at a participating VW Van Centre on 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th or 15th December 2018. You must provide a valid email address and telephone number to your participating VW Van Centre to be eligible to take part in the promotion. You will then be automatically entered into that day's draw.Make the most of your winter adventures with the Volkswagen range of seasonal accessories.
3. Winner Selection: There will be twelve random prize draws in total – one for each day during the period of the promotion (i.e. one draw for each of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th or 15th December 2018). Winners shall be chosen at random using an independently verified computer system. All eligible entrants who book and pay for a service for their Qualifying Van (a "Service") at a participating VW Van Centre on that day will be entered into that day's draw. To be entered into the draw you must have fully paid for the Service on the relevant day.
4. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain who are aged 18 or over, who own a Volkswagen commercial or passenger van ("Qualifying Van") and who book and pay for a service at a participating VW Van Centre on 3rd – 8th (inclusive) or 10th – 15th December (inclusive). The promotion is not available on Sundays. The promotion opens on 3rd December 2018 and closes on 15th December 2018.
5. The promotion is open to individuals owning a Qualifying Van only. It is not open to fleet operators or services booked under a service plan. The promotion is not open to employees of Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, its agents, contractors or group companies or Volkswagen Group brand retailers, to anyone else connected with the promotion, to their families or to residents of Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
6. If you own your Qualifying Van in connection with a business, then you must have your employer's permission to participate in the promotion and to receive any prize.
7. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant[s] it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
8. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its VW Van Centres. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
9. The Prize: Each winner will receive a prize of a rebate of the price they paid for their Service up to a maximum of £500. If a winner paid more than £500 for their Service, then they will only receive a rebate of £500.
10. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for another prize which, in its sole discretion, is of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
11. Further Prize Details and Conditions: Winners must acknowledge their win and provide a copy of their invoice for the Service within fourteen (14) days of notification, failing which the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize for that draw to a substitute winner selected in the same way as the original winner. If requested by the relevant VW Van Centre, winners must return to the VW Van Centre where they completed their Service to receive their rebate which shall be paid to the winner in the same form which they used to pay for their Service.
11. Winners may be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to enter the promotion (including by providing a valid form of government issued ID) on request by the Promoter. Proof of purchase is required - winners will be required to provide a copy of their invoice for the Service in order to receive their prize. Rebates will be paid to winners within 7 days of the winner acknowledging their prize, providing a copy of their Service invoice and any other evidence requested under these terms. If requested by the VW Van Centre, winners must return to the VW Van Centre where they completed their Service to receive their rebate. Winners who own their Qualifying Van in connection with a business will be responsible for any tax liabilities which may arise in connection with the receipt of the prize.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final in all circumstances and the Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, foreclose or withdraw the promotion and/or the terms and conditions of entry at any time and without prior notice.
14. Entrants must provide a valid email address and contact telephone number when their Service is booked and these details will be used to contact the winners. Winners will be contacted by email or telephone within seven (7) days of the prize draw, by the VW Van Centre that they had their service with.
15. Any personal data (as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (EU)) provided by the entrant will be held in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation currently in force and in line with our privacy statement and / or the privacy statement of the VW Van Centre at which you book your Service. To view our privacy statement, please visit: https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/en/tools/navigation/footer/legal/privacy-policy.html If you would like to know more about how the VW Van Centre at which you make your Service booking processes your personal data, please consult their website or enquire within.
16. We (the Promoter) will only use your personal data for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose unless we have a lawful basis for doing so. We will only share your data with the VW Van Centre at which you made your Service booking for the purposes of, and in order to fulfil, this promotion. If at any time you wish to withdraw from the prize draw your request should be made in writing to the Promoter or VW Van Centre.
17. Entrants have a right to request a copy of information which the Promoter holds about them. To do so, please write to the Legal Department, Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN or email firstname.lastname@example.org
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter and that neither Facebook nor Twitter have any liability for any element of this promotion.
19. By entering the promotion, the winner agrees and acknowledges that they may be required to take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the competition, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional or press purposes.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to feature the name, photograph and location of the prize winner (i.e. the VW Van Centre at which their Service was carried out) in any future marketing materials, website publications, promotions and/or prize draws.
21. If, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to reasons of, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion without notice and liability to any entrant.
22. If there is a conflict in the terms conditions to this prize draw with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this draw, these conditions will apply.
23. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation, in full force and effect, the remainder of the provisions.
24. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
25. The competition and these terms and conditions (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law and any disputes or claims must be referred to the English courts. Scottish consumers may also refer disputes or claims to the Scottish courts.