Summer Driving Tips and Mercedes-Benz Service Offers1. Your air conditioning system can severely affect the air quality inside your Mercedes-Benz when it’s not properly cared for.
2. If the system is not cleaned, bacteria will build up in the ventilation system, which not only smells bad, it leads to poor flow. This means you breathe in bateria and allergies which could irritate your eyes, nose or worse.
3. When going on long journeys it's important your Mercedes-Benz is as safe at the end of the journey than it was at the start. So it is vital you get your tyre and tread pressure checked, oil and coolant levels topped up, and ensure all your lights and wipers are fully working.
With this in mind, get ready for staycations, holidays, family visits and days out and take advantage of our special offers today:
Summer Health Check - £29.99 inc. VATKey Benefits:
• Fluid Levels: coolant, screen wash & engine oil
• Brake pads and brake discs (where visible)
• Wiper blades
• Washer jets
• Tyre pressure
• Tyre treads
• Auxiliary belts
• Air Con
Air Conditioning Refresh - £29.99 inc. VATKey Benefits:
• Disinfects ventilation system
• Kills the mould and fungi that can affect your health and driving comfort
• Improves air quality and deodorises the interior fo the vehicle, providing a pleasant and
fresher driving environment
• Prevents bacteria build up
Air Conditioning Service - £69.99 inc. VATKey Benefits:
• This is a full de-gas and re-gas
• Gas pressures checked
• Visual check of all pipework and connections
• System efficiency check
Air Conditioning Service and Refresh - £89.99 inc. VAT
Summer Health Check, Air Conditioning Service and Refresh, all for a special price of £99.99 inc. VAT
To take advantage of these special offers, complete the form below and a member of your local Inchcape Mercedes-Benz will be in touch.