As a Motability Premier Partner we've unsurpassed experience and knowledge of the Motability scheme. Our highly skilled specialists are available to help you with every aspect of the Motability process from eligibility and financing, right through to finding the ideal car for you. We make the whole process simple, "put the fuel in and away you go".
Am I Eligible?
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance.
- War Pensioner's Mobility Supplement.
You simply exchange your mobility allowance for the car of your choice. You should expect to receive the allowance for the full length of the agreement you choose. But it is possible for contract hire applications as long as you have at least 12 months award length remaining when you apply. If you don't drive you can apply for a car as a passenger and propose up to two other suitable people as drivers. A parent or carer can apply on behalf of a child aged three or older, who is receiving the higher rate mobility allowance.
Check to see if you are eligible using the Eligibility Checker tool
What Do I Get?
The Motability all-in-one package is worry free. It takes care of so many aspects of day-to-day motoring, leaving you free to get on with your life. Here's what you get by using the higher rate component of the Disability Living Allowance:
- Over 4,000 brand new cars to choose from
- Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Annual Car Tax
- Tyre and windscreen replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- You don't have to be able to drive