Motability (Mobility) cars from £Nil advance paymentWith a great selection of models available across our brand partners, including £Nil advance payment offers and great specifications, take a look at the latest Motability offers below.
View all Motability Car Offers
View Motability offers by brand:
Your Motability questions answered...
If you don't drive you can apply for a car as a passenger and propose up to two other suitable people as drivers. A parent or carer
You might be eligible to join a Motability scheme if you receive any of the following:
Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
Higher Rate Mobility Component of DLP (Disability Living Allowance)
AFIP (Armed Forces Independence Payment)
WPMS (War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement)
Check to see if you are eligible using the Eligibility Checker tool on the main Motability website.
- A brand new car every 3 years
- All servicing, maintenance & repairs included
- Accident and breakdown cover included
- Insurance cover provided by the RSA Motability (RSAM)
- A range of adaptations where needed
- Up to two named drivers
- Driver's license(s)
- A recent utility bill
- Certificate of entitlement for your award from either DWP or Veterans UK