Cooper BMW is proud to be associated with Motability, a registered charity dedicated to helping disabled people and war pensioners not only obtain a new car, but have it suited to their needs.
The Motability Car Scheme operates by offering a greatly affordable Contract Hire plan, as well as the following benefits:
- New BMW every 3 years Whether your family has grown, or your needs have changed, you can get a new BMW every 3 years with a renewed 60,000-mile allowance as part of the scheme.
- Insurance and road tax included We’ll cover everything you need to get on the road within your payments, and do the pen pushing for you.
- All servicing costs covered This includes maintenance, windscreen, and tyre replacement costs.
- Accident and breakdown cover Separate from your insurance, we’ll cover you for accidents and breakdowns, so you can get back on the road faster.
- Car adaptations If you need adjustments to make your BMW easier, safer, or more comfortable to use; you’ll be pleased to know that many of the most popular adaptations are now available at no additional cost when fitted at the start of your Contract Hire lease*. The Motability Managed Adaptations Program has been designed to cover the process for you, from start to finish, and to ensure that all work is carried out by an approved installer.
- Driver Nomination With your Motability BMW, you can nominate up to two drivers to include on your policy, whether you wish to be a passenger, or have extra security.
To lease a BMW through Motability, you must be receiving either the Higher Rate Mobility Component (HRMC) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA), or the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS), with a minimum of 12 months' award length remaining.
To find out more, please speak to the Motability Specialist at your nearest Cooper BMW Retail Centre.
A large portion of the BMW range qualifies for the Motability scheme, each suited to different lifestyles, but all capable of whatever you throw at them. In some cases, your motoring experience can be dramatically improved by simply choosing the right BMW for your needs. Features such as automatic transmission, push button ignition and height-adjustable seating positions can all help make driving, or travelling, easier.