An introduction to the Motability Scheme
What Is Motability?
The Motability Scheme available via Inchcape allows you to exchange all or some of your mobility allowance to lease a brand new car from a range of manufacturers.
Most leases are over a three year period and monthly payments are deducted from your higher rate mobility allowance and is paid directly to us making it simpler for you. All motability leases are all inclusive so every running cost other than fuel is included.
Even if you do not or cannot drive, you can still benefit from the scheme and nominate three people to drive for you.
Trusted by over 630,000 customers since 1977, view the Inchcape range of Motability Scheme Offers.
What Is Included?
The Motability scheme comes with a wide range of benefits. All Motability lease agreements are all-inclusive so include:
• Servicing and maintenance
• 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 years
• Fully comprehensive insurance from RSA Motability
• RAC breakdown cover
• Tyre replacement
• Windscreen replacement
• Many adaptions at no cost
Am I Eligible?
You are likely to be entitled to benefit from the Motability Scheme if you receive any of the following government allowances:
• Higher Rate Mobility
• Enhanced Rate of Mobility
• War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
• Armed Forces Independence Payment
Many of our Motability Scheme offers are available with £0 advance payment and as most of the costs of running a car are covered, the Motability Scheme offers a cost effective motoring solution. All you need to consider is your fuel bill.
Its also possible to find cars on the scheme which cost less than your allowance.
Browse the latest Motability Scheme offers with Inchcape.
What Is The Process Of Applying For Motability?
The Motability Scheme process is simple:
- Browse the latest range of Motability offers at Inchcape
- Use the Click and Collect function or if you would rather contact us or visit you local dealership.
- We’ll ensure you are eligible and sort all the paperwork and financing.
- Collect your brand new car.
- We’ll support you throughout your agreement; we’re always here if you need us.
- At the end of your lease you can choose your next car before your current lease ends or you can choose to hand the car back and not continue on the scheme.